Exposure to mold can cause everything from headaches to nosebleeds, sore throats, congestions, flu-like symptoms, sensitization to mold causing serious reactions to mold exposure and even neurological problems.
Seriously advanced mold condition can cause wood rotting and structural deterioration.
Microbial organisms such as mold will eat most any organic materials and can cause devastating health problems in an indoor environment where moisture, halt microbial growth, and being proper protocols to remove the problem at its source. Most of what has been said about mold that is true in recent years. The reality is that every building is different, its occupants are all different, and there is no “one size fits all” solution. We can develop a custom solution that is right for you.